- Spend over £5 in the shop for the change to enter for the chance to win £200 worth of Daler Rowney Materials.
- To enter we need your name and email which will be added to our mailing list.
- Winner announced on Dec 20th 2018.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The promoter is Truro Arts Company.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who spend over £5 in the shop. (Employees of Truro Arts and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition cannot enter.)
- The Prize is £200 worth of Daler Rowney Materials. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Closing date for entry will be 20th Dec 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- One winner will be chosen at random and notified by email on Dec 22 2018.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.